Monday, February 17, 2014

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated...

Hello Furry Friends!  Welcome again!  The world has changed a lot in the five years since I last posted on the dog blog, and I'm sure we'll talk about many of those changes in the coming months.  Lucky you!

I jest.  Lucky me!  To live in an era when I have an ever open forum to pound out my deepest darkest contemplations for the NSA to record for posterity.  Forever.

Hope they like cats.

Yep, cats.  They are just small dogs after all, right? In seriousness, this blog follows the four footed interests of Ms.X and after 5 years those interests have a renewed focus on dogs, and cats, and health and nutrition and the evil of the modern times (that was a freeby for the posterity recorders).

So put on your sunglasses, that old truthlight is charging up!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back at it and I look forward to your future posts.

    I've moved to a new address. http://www.border-wars.com

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete